Monday, December 22, 2014

The Calender has been updated!

And this would not have been possible with out my friend and coworker Maryann who let me kidnap her new calender to get all this stuff from. There is so much stuff! I never would have been able to hunt it all down on the web by myself. (I have found 2 typos so far...)

Disclaimer: all events and dates can change and I might not know until after the event!

That said while the event name is listed on the calender, there is no contact or websites on the calender about sections. A lot of the events are on going. The weekly and monthly ones I was mostly able to add as such. But I missed a lot. For the majority I have only listed the start days. This probably won't change because I am going to be adding sections for the festivals as I attend them.

I will and can not attend them all. September 12th has seven events that day. I might be able to swing two if they are close to cut down on travel time... but probably not more then that unless they are going on Sundays also.

I... Might consider asking some of my friends to take pictures and notes for me if they go to festivals that I can't go to. I will definitely be looking for links to blog posts. But right now I can't hire or pay for other people to write for me.

 It's funny, May through August is crammed with every event you can think of. Considering there seems to be an event happening every weekend of the year I am impressed. It takes a lot of people to run and go to these shows.

As for now, the 2015 calender has been updated! New things might make it onto the calender if I find out in time. Happy planning all!

No comments:

Post a Comment