Saturday, December 20, 2014

Wow it's been two years?

Two whole years... wow. I'll start with some changes that I might have posted about. Since then I have my old computer rebuilt and then replaced. I got a smart phone so the idea was that when I went out and did stuff I could post then and everything would be better because getting photos off my camera seemed to take me forever. Hint: I haven't done anything since getting the phone. (Snowvember doesn't count.) So, here are some and possably all of my current updates.

First is the tumblr.

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/muchadoaboutbuffalo

The tumblr is the most active bit around here. I had forgotten that this and that were not synced. At all. Ever. It is mostly me re-blogging other, more interesting people from Buffalo that happen to also be on tumblr. Lot's of historic stuff and older concert stuff. Artvoice is there and others. Original posts are a little lacking but there is an explanation! If I can find a lot of interesting stuff I do set up scheduled posts.

Then there is the twitter.

https://twitter.com/MuchAdoBuffalo

This is less active then the tumblr but it still is mostly re-tweets because there is a lot of news sites on twitter. It is starting to have more original posts because it is synced with the facebook page.

Then there is facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/MuchAdoBuffalo

Right, so because I have my art twitter posting to my art page... Twitter will not let me also link to my Buffalo page. (Because apparently no one has more then one page and one twitter? who knows.) Fortunately I can post to the twitter from the facebook page. I have also figured out how to share posts to the page. (which I might add to the site because help is helpful.) It's very quiet because I made it on December 1st, 2014. This also has a scheduled post ability so the more I find the more I can set up.

Lastly there is the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment